Error message on opening writer after upgrade

After upgrading, when I open Writer I get a pop up saying /opt/libreoffice7.1/…/Default.ott does not exist. I’m running version 7.2 and /opt/libreoffice7.2 etc does exist. I can’t find in Tools/customise a path I can amend from 7.1 to 7.2 for templates to fix it.
It’s not a major problem, as I can click OK and carry on. But is there a fix?
My OS is Linux - KDE and PCLOS

You need to look in Tools - Options - Paths, not in Tools - Customize.

1 Like

Sorry, I think I got it wrong in my question and should have said that. In Tools- options - paths (Templates) there’s “user paths” to a default template that I made and that seems to be the one that loads. (.config/libreoffice/4/user/template ) But on the right under “Internal paths” are 2 paths that are probably too long to display and don’t appear to exist: /opt/Libreoffice7.2/program/…/share etc. I’m reluctant to delete them in case I break something.

I can see that, you should be able to make the dialog box so wide that you can read the entire list of paths. To be honest, the interface to edit the paths list is evil.

I don’t think “extra” paths matter. On my copy, I also have 2 paths is /usr/lib64/libreoffice/… which designate empty directories except common/.

With regard to personal templates, I’d recommend you store them in some user directory like ~/Templates or ~/Models, so that they won’t be wiped out by an update. Just add the absolute path in Tools>Options, LibreOffice>Paths.

Well I didn’t find an answer, but it’s gone away after the latest upgrade.