Error Message trying to install LibreOffice 5.3.7.2

When I try to install version 5.3.7.2 of the program on a Win7 box, x86 I keep getting an error message. The title of the window is “LibreOffice 5.3.7.2 Installation Wizard”, and the message is “Error 1310. Error writing to file: C:\Config.msi\5194a19.rbf. (the rbf number changes depending if I try to install again) Verify that you have access to that directory.” . Right-clicking on the .msi installer does not give option to install as administrator, but I have admin rights anyway, so that shouldn’t matter. Any help is appreciated…

On another question Earnest Al commented: “Have you got another version of LibreOffice installed? You probably need to uninstall that. Apparently, error 1310 often arises when there is a conflict between two versions. Try to follow instructions to uninstall LO (and to re-register WIndows installer) on Microsoft Office Install Error site.” The part of your question (“the rbf number changes depending if I try to install again”) tells me you might have more than one version of LO installed on your computer. Hope this helps.