Error Message

I have several databases produced in open office, only 1 does not work with Libre, I keep getting the error message “connection to the data source could not be established” has this been seen before and how can I fix it?

Hello,

Have seen error many times in different situations. You have not provided basic information - OS Specific LO version being used, Database used (and connector if applicable).

@SilverMuse,

You posted this on a duplicate question and then deleted the question.

Hi, I am using Libra 7.1.3.2 on a windows 10 Home 20H2 version computer. The database in question was originally created in Open Office and I can still open it using Open Office. All of my other databases can be accessed via Libra.

You still have not provided what database you used but will guess it is HSQLDB embedded. If all others work, it is probable this one is damaged (a problem with HSQLDB embedded occasionally). You should always have a backup copy. Only suggestion is to edit this question and post the Base file if it does not contain personal or confidential information. Can then examine if any recovery possible.

Please do not post if it contains personal or confidential information.

Thank you for your replies, unfortunately the database contains quite a lot of personal data. I can open it using Open Office.