Errors on this site

This site (AskLibre) work with errors. Each time I type name of my question, automatic show me “looking the same results”. And then I can’t type anything in main input field.
2012-11-22_14-00-09.png2012-11-22_14-03-14.png

On one side it is good to get a list of possible answers before writing and sending a question, on the other side, the proposed links hardly ever are related to the questions I have. Thus, is functionality is close to be a pure annoyance.
My work around is first to type my question and add at the end the title line to my question.
I hope someone stops or improves this current default setting.

I do what @ROSt53 does, but this is a real annoyance. Compare my two screenshots:

Without title: (note lots of text!)

With title: (note text gone AWOL!)

There are two problems, IMO:

1. The “suggested threads” drop-down is bumping the text currently in the “answer” field off to the right. That’s wrong. The text shouldn’t jump.
  2. Once my cursor is in the “Answer” field, the “suggested threads” drop-down should go away. Of course, I can’t get the cursor back into that field, given the problem in #1!

It would be very good if Askbot developers could fix this. Thanks!

Update: I just checked at Stack Overflow =/ There, the “suggested thread” drop-down pushes down the question text-entry box, so it is always visible and available, even though the thread suggestions persist when the cursor in that main text field. Better than Askbot, it has to be said!

After some testing: really annoying.

AskLibO is still running Askbot version 0.7.43.

This problem doesn’t occur for me on

http://askbot.org/en/questions/ask/ (Askbot version 0.7.48).

Maybe, a required update to Askbot version 0.7.48 will solve this issue.

See also: Bug 61098 - ASKLIBREOFFICE 0.7.43: Upgrade askbot software to the latest release (0.7.48)

Thanks for update @manj_k - it seems a small thing, but it’s these niggles that can inhibit the growth of this site. It works very nicely at Askbot.org - same behaviour as Stack Overflow, in fact. Would be nice to have that here, too!

Looking at the above mentioned bug 61098, It seems they have a manpower issue.

Do we have someone here who could do this upgrade? ( I have to amid that I don’t have enough technical expertise to make really judgments but only can make suggestions.)

“Good news …”:

AskBot update

That issue has been fixed (today) with the upgrade to Askbot version 0.7.48.