expired certificate, Document Foundation, LibreOffice, compromised app security

It is 9-27-19 and my LibreOffice suite is set to auto-update upon daily scan---as always has been, for yrs, on my (Win10 now) PC.   When I open LO Writer, and when I open the whole LibreOffice set of software on my PC:

Why the heck is there an EXPIRED TDF so-called-security certificate? It’s at the bottom level of 3, in the ladder of certificates. The others are valid.

Here's what LO-ware is on my PC today: 

Version: 6.2.7.1 (x64)
Build ID: 23edc44b61b830b7d749943e020e96f5a7df63bf
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: default; VCL: win;
Locale: en-US (en_US); UI-Language: en-US
Calc: threaded

Please tell me, I'll really appreciate it:

When will that certificate be renewed?
Isn’t that compromising my documents’ privacy/protection from malware/etc.? At least a little bit?
Why did it not get renewed?

Please write me a responsive, full, clear-to-a-layman, answer to each of these ?'s by 10/4/19, OK?

Grateful for LO, otherwise!

---Alan K

Please note that you are on a peer-to-peer help resource, i.e. users here try to help users.

On the other side, there’s no (not at all) guarantees of any kind coming with the free software. The Document Foundation does not provide support for it, and there’s no reason to try to set some limits for an answer to your question; if you ask it in a proper mailing list, and if someone happens to know the answer, you will have it no earlier than that happens.

Additionally, you seem to misunderstand what a certificate is for here. It is for certifying that this piece of software was issued by the entity it designates; and it was issued in the time when this certificate was valid. Both these statements are true (and the said 6.2.7.1 version’s binaries were released at 2019-08-31, which is before the certificate expiration, so the signature is of course valid at any later date, including after the certificate expiration date).