Export / Import page style

Hello dear,

I have a certain page style in my LibreOffice Writer document ‘A’, and I want to export such style into another document ‘B’.
How can I do it?

You can’t “export” styles. However, you can “import” (load) them.

• Open document B
  • With style sidepane displayed (F11), click on the little triangle at right of toolbar and select Load Styles
  • In the dialog which pops -p, click on Pages box and usually also on Overwrite so that pages with same name are replaced (otherwise they aren’t)
  • Press From Files to choose document A

“Export” concept is rather designing a template which will be saved for basing future document on it.

To show the community your question has been answered, click the ✓ next to the correct answer, and “upvote” by clicking on the ^ arrow of any helpful answers. These are the mechanisms for communicating the quality of the Q&A on this site. Thanks!

In case you need clarification, edit your question (not an answer which is reserved for solutions) or comment the relevant answer.

Thanks, a very complete answer. I also found myself this method, but I missed clicking on [ ] Pages before I clicked on From Files so it didn’t load the style :\. The second time I did it right. :slight_smile: