Export to PDF not creating a PDF file that can be opened in adobe

i usually open the pdf instructions in Office Libre before i send to print so that i can delete the 4ish pages at the end (the printout layout and the chart and ad pages).
i can open in OL, and then export to pdf, but that pdf cannot be opened in Adobe Acrobat to be printed…so confused…i have checked the boxes for accessibility settings: When exporting the PDF from LibreOffice, ensure Universal Accessibility PDF/UA and Tagged PDF are selected under the General tab.
when i go to open in adobe, it just hangs up with a blank page…but this has worked for other files… any thoughts? i have restarted, updated, and checked to be sure adobe is working with the other pdfs

there is no encryption either

I have seen sometimes that PDF exports could not be printed from Adobe. They would work fine in any other PDF viewer though. Have you tried with some Browser, if the PDF works there? It does not solve the issue, but may helps to see if this is more of an Adobe issue.
In the cases I have seen we could even validate the PDF’s in Acrobat Writer. They where validated, still Adobe Writer was not able to print them. We were able to open them though.

A lot of. But at this level stopping after realizing

• No version of LO mentioned, even if dark mode seem to hint 7.5 or later
  • No OS mentioned or testing on several platforms… Adobe as reader could be a hint to Windows.
  • I read the introducing “usually open the pdf instructions in Office Libre before i send to print” as hint the pdf was not created with LibreOffice?
  • No example file shared

My conclusion would be: Not asking for help, but just sharing a story from the big world out there…
So good luck with this for now.
Maybe an unrelated but useful read:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Ask/Guide_-_How_to_use_the_Ask_site/en