Extension help integration

Hi,

I’m searching information about extension help pages integration with LibreOffice ones. AFAIK, the help integration system was changed a while ago. Given that change, I can’t find any relevant information about the new process. I’ve read about .xhp files but that’s it.

Thus:

1. How are .xhp files created?
    It seems that there’s an help authoring tool available somewhere but can’t find it.

2. Once the .xhp files are created, how are they connected to the extension dialogues?
    Specifying them in the manifest.xml is not enough. I guess there’s some reference to add to the dialogues Help button. What should be done there?

I’ve been browsing web pages for a while but couldn’t find anything that is up-to-date.

Any help appreciated (pun intended :slight_smile:

I would suggest you to look at Documentation - The Document Foundation Wiki - and likely, the most relevant there would be info how to get in touch with the team. They have a mailing list, regular calls, so possibly asking there could be useful

Thanks Mike! I’ll try this route. Could be better than my current turning in circles :slight_smile: