external data table updating problem

I have a sheet created in excel on windows and then exported to .ods, on a Linux PC I modified this file importing external tables taken from a website, if I save and update this data on the linux pc no problem, if I pass the file to a pc windows libreoffice I open the file and update everything ok, I save and I go out, the next reopening of the file when I update the tables lose the formatting or are moved lines or some lines totally deleted. What can you depend on? is there any incompatibility between win and linux version or could the original excel file be the one to create this problem?

Thank you

Please what it’s the file type, xlsx?

Hi Marisov ,

thank you for your answer,

no I tried saving in any format xsl, xlsx, ods.
But I did a further test, or recreated the sheet with libreoffice of windows .ods files and even so the tables when they are updated lose the formatting and are deleted or moved.
I think it’s a defect of the windows version, because this is not the case on linux.

Pls can you report a bug with a sample file? LibreOffice feedback

Yes, where can I upload the file?

one more question , is possible create a macro that only updates the external links on the corresponding page and not all those on the sheet.
example: cell B2 is a list of the type Sheet_1, Sheet_2, Sheet_3, depending on what you have in B2 the button updates the external links of the corresponding sheet.