Fatal error osl::Thread:create fail

Hi,
My system is windows 8.1 64bit and i was running Libre office without a problem…
Yesterday I update Libre office to 4.3.7.2 . From that momment when i tried to update a document that i was working with the Writer i received the error: fatal error osl::thread:create fail.
Except that the version was too unstable… as copy paste didn’t work.

I uninstalled it and re-installed the 4.4.2 version. The problem is the same , but now it shows more frequently… just clicking on Enter to have a new line and the error window pops up…
Clicking on Save as… the save window does not show…
I played with the permission allowing all users to modify the doc but the problem remains…
I tried to open a new file but there was not any problem, or fatal error…

What can i do?

Please help me as it is a report on a project that I had done and i should deliver it as soon as possible…

I tried to open the same file in another pc with win XP as operating system and libre office 4.1.5.3
and i can work on the doc…

Hi
I’ve keep getting exactly the same message. I wiped the previous portable installation and now have Libre Office 6.2.5 portable installed. The problem continues. Cant be certain but issues started with either 6.2.3/4
I have an Asus i7 16gb ram. Have many progs open and browser pages as well. Trouble happens mostly when I open a second file to transfer data. I insert rows in a large calc sheet (17mb) and paste it in. I’ve monitored and cleaned memory to see if that was a problem, but it doesn’t seem to be as it happened on low and hi physical memory useage.
Mostly happens on trying to save but is not exclusively the save.
I suppose I can backtrack to an early version that works but hoping to keep going with the updates

I’ve since used a windows10 intalled Libre Office on the same files, version 6.1.3.2 (64x), without issues.
So this leaves the possibility that the problem lies with the portable version or both version after 6.1.3.2 .

Finally, I found the solution. Uninstalling and re-installing the Libre office did not deleted the old user data… I think an incompatibility on them caused the problem , as uninstalling the program, deleting the user data and re-instaling it, solved the problem…