[Feature Request] Please make minimal font size 1

Hi,

Right now the minimum font size is 6.

I want the option to reduce this to font size 1.

Note - I do not intend to print this out - this is solely to add slight extra information to a given page that I edit with libreoffice writer application.

For instance, I describe a mechanism in my page, and I also add URL links to that section / paragraph. But these URL links are not so important for 99% of the people who read it - I only add them to verify that I have proof for my claims.

For these, I want a font size below 6, so that they visually do not distract too much from reading, but libreoffice disallows me from doing so.

I do not want libreoffice to disallow me from doing so.

I feel that this question is actually still relevant, as the program still does not permit font sizes < 2 pt. This is a desirable feature for some valid use cases, and I would like to participate in a discussion about changing this in future versions of LibreOffice. Thank you!

I would like to add that for my own purposes, I have found a workaround - by formatting a piece of text using Format → Character…, and setting the characters as “Superscript” or “Subscript,” the program allows scaling of the font size down as low as 1% of the “base” value, meaning that the resultant text could be as small as 0.02 pt if 2 pt was the “base” size. Then the position can be adjusted to align the text as needed. I hope this information is helpful to future users, but I would still very much prefer if the program would natively allow font sizes down to 0.001 pt!

You can overwrite directly the size, seems the minimum is 2