OS: Windows 7 Professional (32-bit)
In a Domain environment, we use shares created on N-series, CIFS. Sometimes we run into an issue with just one single user not being able to open up LibreOffice docs from network share. It looks like the program is opening (you see green LibreOffice splash screen) when you right-click and try to open virtually any .calc/spreadsheet file (or if you double-click on it), and then nothing happens.
No processes appear to be hanging in Task Manager either, nothing valuable in Event Viewer from what I can see.
- Ensuring in Windows Explorer that
files are Online
- From Administrator CMD prompt: netsh winsock reset, netsh int ip reset
c:\Reset.txt + PC restarted
- Recreating user’s Windows profile
- Changing name of the share itself
- Ensured Computer Browser & Server
service were running
- Reinstalled “File and Printer
Sharing” service for their LAN
I’ll try upgrading to “LibreOffice_4.3.5_Win_x86” to see if that helps any soon.
I’m pretty stumped to say the least. I appreciate any help!