Fillable Form issues using Writer

I created a fillable form using Writer and Export it as a PDF. I have few issues in this form.

1. The PDF Form contains Numeric fields with Thousand separator formatting and two decimals settings. While filling, it is working fine. But while printing it as a pdf, the Thousand separators and decimals are disappearing. How to correct it?

2. In the Receipt No. field, I wish to populate the Serial Number automatically and incrementing it by one, when I am opening that form.

3. In this Form, I have few sets of option selections. On the basis of the selected option value in the first set of options, the user has to be allowed to select or fill few other options or field.
    For example,

If Cash option is selected in ‘Received_By’ Group, user should not be allowed to select any other options or fields in the next column.

If Cheque option is selected in ‘Received_By’ Group, only ‘Cheque No.’, ‘Account No.’ and ‘Bank’ fields are allowed to be filled.

If DD/TT option is selected in ‘Received_By’ Group, then the Cheque No. label has to be changed as DD / TT No. and the user is allowed to fill the ‘DD/TT No.’ field and ‘Bank’ field.

If Debit Card or Credit Card option is selected in ‘Received_By’ Group, then the user has to be allowed to fill Card Type Options - Visa, Master, RuPay and the ‘Card No. last 4 digits’ field.

If Bank Transfer in ‘Received_By’ Group is selected, then the user has to be allowed to fill the BT Group options - IMPS, NEFT, RTGS, UPI

If Wallets is selected in ‘Received_By’ Group, then the user has to be allowed to select only the Wallet Group options - Gpay, PayTM, Others

1. ‘Total Due’ field has to be auto sum from the three fields above. From this field value, ‘Amount Received’ field value has to be deducted and populated in ‘Balance Due’ field.

2. ‘Amount Received’ field value has to be automatically populated in the ‘N7_Received_Amount’ field with its formatting options.

3. If possible, the ‘Amount Received’ field value has to be automatically converted as Number to word in ‘TB_2_Received_Sum’ field

Could anyone help me or guide me to do the above things?

Receipt Template 1.odt (41.1 KB)

Receipt Template 1.pdf (130.3 KB)

Most of the ideas for automated input do not work in pdf directly. They can be added by running JavaScript macros in the pdf, but you have to create them yourself. Scribus is a program, where you may add this to an existing pdf, after you wrote the scripts.
Note: Even, if you add this correctly, it may not work everywhere, as several reader-software will not execute JavaScript for security reasons.

In order to be able to auto-populate fields in your form, you need a supporting database to remember past usages (at least for the serial number; but other fields can benefit from this “memory”).

IMHO, Writer is not the right tool for that. You should consider Base, the LO database frontend, and its powerful report generator.