Filter by formula

Hello All.
I am new here, so please forgive me if the topic has been discussed already. I need to create a separate spreadsheet (#2) with limited data taken from original spreadsheet (#1) based on few conditions: date range in one column and text values in others. Only some cells from rows that meets those criteria needs to be copied to spreadsheet #2.
So far I was only able to find row numbers of the first and last row where data needs to come from (date range criteria), but in between can be also rows that do not meet second criteria.

Spredsheet 1 contains:
Date; Customer; Invoice nbr; Tax/
2017-12-19; A; 1; 30/
2017-12-21; B; 2; 0/
2017-12-25; C; 3; -10/
2017-12-26; C; 4; 8/

Spreadsheet 2 should contain all the invoice nbrs where Date is within given range and based on Tax. In my case if we apply Date range of 2017-12-20 to 2017-12-28 and Tax condition to be <>0 I want to get only 3 and 4 as Invoice nbrs. Additionally, spreadsheet #2 will contain other data so the rows will need to be added before specific section of that spreadsheet. It would be great to apply some filtering formula that return an array.

Is there a solution for that?

You may start with this tutorial.

There is also this demo document of mine usable as a tutorial in a limited sense.