I’m new to Excel/Calc and what I want is a finance outline, and I’d like it setup about like this:
- Column A: Item or service to be paid
- Column B: Price of item or service in
- Column C: Bank status/amount in
- Column D: Weekly mount earned in
- Column E: Total earnings in US$
I can enter all of this manually, but I’d like for Calc to automate it if at all possible. For example, I add a new entry into column B and Calc automatically does the math and subtracts that amount from the current amount in column C and adds that entry in it’s place in column C.
Also let’s say I get a bonus or raise. I’d like to be able to make that change in column D and have it reflect the increment change in columns C and E automatically. Is this all possible in Calc, and if so, how could I set this up?