Forced to align the entire formula

So, this is the formula I have at hand:
left lbrace { binom { B _ { x , d } { ~ = ~ } b ( - 5 ) ^ { 2 over 3 } ~~~~ A _ { x , n } { ~ = ~ } b } { { } } } right none
I would like the formulas to align to the left. However, I do not need the numbers in the numerator and the denominator to align as well, they should stay in center. How can I achieve a state, where I can align portions of this formula to my liking? I am also attaching a picture so it can be visually examined.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Try using alignl and alignc like this:
alignl left lbrace { binom { B _ { x , d } { ~ = ~ } b ( - 5 ) ^ {alignc 2 over 3 } ~~~~ A _ { x , n } { ~ = ~ } b } { { } } } right none

Thank you, I realized that I did actually know this command, just forgot altogether. Is there a list of all commands, maybe in libre office help files or somewhere else?
For example, do you see the letter b on the top and the bottom don’t align. Using tilde or grave accent doesn’t work either since one needs an even more subtle space option, any suggestions?

Select Math in Help Modules before searching for your term align otherwise you will get Writer help if you are embedding in Writer. Format

1 Like