I have a simple table and a form related to that table with default form properties. The table has a primary key and there are two additional text fields field1 and field2 (they can store null values).
Suppose I have 5 records in the table. All fields are fully populated except last record, which has null value for field2.
- Open the odb file
- Open form
- Go to last record
- Clic on next record in order to insert a new record
- Populate all fields
- Clic on next record in order to save values of the new record
- Clic on previous record in order to delete it (for example I noticed it was an error to add it)
- Clic on remove record and it ask me if I want to remove it because it cannot be undone, ok, record deleted
First problem, after last record is removed, all data of previous record (5) is shown but as record5 > field2 was null, value from the removed record (6) is now presented in record 5 with record 5 data !! Maybe refreshing problem, but very confusing.
- Clic on previous record
- Clic on next record in order refresh to be sure it was a refreshing problem
Second problem, record 5 > field2 has been updated with record 6 (previously deleted) > field2, as if I had written that value to change it.
Any way to solve this? I think the problem is a refreshing issue (first problem) when removing a record.
The first problem allways happen. The second one not allways, but the most.
Libreoffice versión: 220.127.116.11
Thanks a lot