I realize others have asked this question, but I’m still stumped.
I’m working with an odt. document, and when I try to open it I get the following message:
Format error discovered in the file in sub-document content.xml at 2,192921(row,col)
I’ve used 7-zip to access the XML content, and have tried to use notepad++ [where I get an XML Parsing error: Attribute fo:background-color redefined] and I’ve also tried the XML copy editor [where I get a duplicate attribute error] to fix the offending content.
I’m quite concerned, because this is the 2nd document to become corrupted in the past few days, and it’s never happened before.