Formatting comments in LO Writer

I am proofreading a document for someone and trying to add comments as guidance. I press Ctrl-Alt-C and enter my text. I find the default text a bit too small. I tried choosing ‘Format all comments’ and selected a larger font. Sometimes this works, sometimes it does nothing, sometimes the cursor jumps to the very beginning of the document, sometimes it stays at the point where I am editing. However, frequently any subsequent comments revert to the small font that I struggle to read. Is there a way to set the comments style and make it remain that way throughout the document?
My experience has been that it is very erratic indeed. I’ve had this issue with 7.1.2 and 7.1.3 which I upgraded to yesterday.

Any ideas, please?

Mark B

Hello,

Is there a way to set the comments style and make it remain that way throughout the document?

There is no comment style and hence you can’t make changes permanent. See also enhancement request: tdf#103064 - Introduce a comment style.

Functionality Format All Comments should apply to all existing comments and if it does not, then such behavior should be considered a bug.

Thanks for the info’ regarding the enhancement request. It seems like a good idea based on other people’s comments. I believe the existing arrangement does indeed constitute a bug.