Formatting Issues In Linked Document

Hello LibreOffice - I am hoping you can help me out with this pesky situation I am facing. I have tried to solve it myself, but no luck yet.

I have been using LibreOffice for a while, in the same manner described below, and this issue came up after LibreOffice 5.5 I believe.
I am currently using the latest stable LibreOffice 7.1.2.2 on Ubuntu Linux 20.10.

I have two template documents (say Tpl-A Tpl-B) which use different Default Paragraph Style with Text Body derived.
In Tpl-A I use Default Para Style (therefore Text Body) of Times New Roman, 10 pt and Single-Space.
In Tpl-B I use Default Para Style (therefore Text Body) of Times New Roman, 12 pt and Double-Space.

Now I create a Doc-A from Tpl-A and create a Section with text - where the formatting is of course Times New Roman, 10 pt and Single-Space.
I then create a Doc-B from Tpl-B.

In Doc-B, instead of typing anything, I only link sections from Doc-A, where everything is typed in Default Para Style (therefore Text Body) of Times New Roman, 10 pt and Single-Space.

So when the sections show up in Doc-B, they should be all in Default Para Style (therefore Text Body) of Times New Roman, 12 pt and Double-Space.

However, this is not the case and this what I am trying to resolve.

In Doc-B, some of the text, very randomly, shows up in Times New Roman, 10 pt, but Double-Spaced.
As I only type in Doc-A and only view/ print/ submit Doc-B - this creates a major problem I have to manually fix from Doc-A, by Clear Formatting.

I figured out I can fix the issue by selecting the text that shows up wrongly formatted in Doc-B and then applying Clear Formatting to it in Doc-A.
Then I see it in Doc-B the way it is supposed to in Times New Roman, 12 pt Double-Spaced.
And even if I apply Bold and/ or Italic in Doc-A after applying Clear Formatting to it, the Bold/ Italic shows up fine.

I just cannot figure out when and where the formatting gets ‘messed up’ in Doc-A for it to show up differently in Doc-B.

I am using Default Paragraph Style with Text Body derived from it in both templates but just different styles in each.

I believe it should work like its Default for each document and which is working mostly, but not all of it.

Again, this WAS NOT a problem before as I have been using it as such for a while now - but things changed from LibreOffice 5.5 or such.
As you can see I am computer savvy, I always use the latest LibreOffice from the repo in Ubuntu.

If there is anything you could please suggest that can help me resolve these pesky, and time-consuming, issues - will be greatly appreciated.

And again, if you read the link on the Libreoffice forum explanation I got one year ago it is a little confusing and did not really help me yet.

If you have a solution for me I will be much obliged. Please let me know if you need anything else from me. Hope my explanation was clear.

Thank you for taking the time to read over my lengthy issue and any suggestion you may have.

Mono