Free CRM template

Not sure I can post this but,
Here is a Free CRM I created. I have seen several post’s of others trying to build a CRM style program so here is one to try or use as a template.
This is geared towards manufacturing but can be changed to fit most companies needs without allot of coding being needed.

This CRM contains several macro’s so if any of the form names are changed you will need to adjust the names in the macro’s and the Table that list’s the form names.

This CRM contains info for customers, orders, suppliers, tracking jobs and more.
I hope this is of some help to someone as I would not have been able to put this together without the help of the excellent people on this forum.
Enjoy:

I have tried to open this template in LibreOffice but I get a message ‘link to Firefox’ (I use Google Chrome) and also that I need Java. I have already downloaded the latest Java but to no help. Any suggestions?

@Daveq1
I downloaded the sample and had no issue about any links.
As for Java (required as this Base file uses HSQLDB embedded), please see this post for further information → Install the correct JRE
Edit 2022-07-11:

Hoping you are not trying to open as a template. Simply open as a Base file.

Here are the spec’s I have on my system and software used.

Windows 10 Pro
Libre Office 7.2.5.2
( I have gone thru about 3 upgrades since I started the project. )
Java 8 ( 64 bit - newest release )

This is an embedded database to share.
Original database I ended up connecting to Mysql with not issues.

Hi, is it possible to upload it again? The link in not working.

BUA. At least write it in full once!

Is it Customer Relationship Management (software)?

All good. It was my version of Java that was at fault. Thanks for the suggestion

Hello, i’ve tried to download the file but it has been deleted. Is there a chance for me to still get it ? I’d be pleased to have a look.
Regards.

quambene has created a simple CRM template and made it available on github here: