Fully disable formatted inserts in Calc

Hello! I make many inserts to Calc table from IDE and other tools with text formatting. And i want to insert in Calc a clear text, not formatted text. Now i use Ctrl+Shift+V and select what i need. But, is it possible to disable formatted insert fully? I want insert clear text always by Ctrl+V.

which IDE »exports« their own »view« into clipboard? … which »other tool« ?

All with syntax highlight will be copy in clip formatted text. Like PyCharm or PhpStorm. Other tools: browser, for example. I dont want insert formatted text from it. Just simple text.

Cannot confirm that behavior, neither with vscode nor jupyter-notebook
Only if I export some source in the first step to …html and do c&p from there, I see only tiny Differences in used Fonts but not in different Color-attributes derived from syntax-hightlighting!

A slightly more conventional terminology might help to understand the intenioons of the questioner.

How? Pasting doesn’t go to the spreadsheet, but to a target inside of it. Do you paste into complete cells or try to insert additional content into a cell-text under editing?

Is IDE meant to mean the Basic-IDE of LibreOffice? If so unchanged Ctrl+V will insert plain unformatted text anyway.
Are the "other tools" also tools of LibreOffice or external sources?

Again: Where comes that formatting from?
May it be that you want to override format attributes assignet to the target cell(s)? May this formatting be based on cell styles?

I can’t imagine that you actually want to completely disable any pasting of formatted text. Fortunatel there seems to be no way to do so without the help of some elaborate user-code.
If you want to generally replace the default functionality of Ctrl+V by that of Ctrl+Shift+V you can do so by customising the keyboard shortcuts: >Tools>Customise…>>(Tab)Keyboard>>>Ctrl+V , selecting the PasteSpecial from the Edit commands, and assigning it.
If you do so, the change will be applied to all your work with Calc. You would regret it.

Greetings by a LessGreatGuy