I am trying to install the VRT Network Equipment gallery extension and I do not see the VRT folders in the gallery list.
Steps to reproduce:
- Default install of Ubuntu 16.04 with LibreOffice Draw 220.127.116.11
- Download the VRT Network Equipment 1.2.0 extension from https://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/vrt-network-equipment
- In LibreOffice Draw navigate to Tools > Extension Manager
- Click the Add button
- Select the vrtnetworkequipment_1-2-0-lo.oxt file
- Click Open
- Navigate to View > Clip Art Gallery
- Look in the Gallery list to see if VRT folders are there
I have tried restarting LibreOffice and ubuntu. I have tried disabling and re-enabling the extension. I have tried re-downloading, removing, and adding the extension again.