Generating a text string Help please!

In column A I have a list of products using their stock codes. They take the form ajp00101, ajp00102 etc

I need to generate a column that contains the location of the image file. They need to take the form ajp.com/images/ajp00101.jpg etc

I cannot work out how to do this automatically. I used to know how to do this but since lockdown my brain seems to have turned to mush!

Paste ="ajp.com/images/"&A•&".jpg" in a cell of row • (replace “•” with the row number).

If data is in row 2, then the formula will be: ="ajp.com/images/"&A2&".jpg". Copy and paste downward.

Tested with LibreOffice 7.0.6.2 (x86); OS: Windows 6.1.

Add Answer is reserved for solutions. If you think the answer is not satisfactory, add a comment below, or click edit (below your question) to add more information. Thanks.

Check the mark (Answer markCorrect answer mark) to the left of the answer that solves your question (it may take a little while until it turns green).

Thanks. I tried exactly that and I get error code 501.

Then you did not do exactly that. i.e. you did not replace the placeholder with a row number to form an expression like

="ajp.com/images/"&A2&".jpg"