Get cell from a control table

With a Basic macro, is it possible to retrieve a cell from a control table, for example a function that could return the row and column of a cell’s entry.

What exactly do you mean by “control table”?

Control Table or GridControl, I don’t know how to call it…

Is it possible via a script to detect that data has been entered in the cell of the Text Box 1 column, row 4 (row with ID 731)?

While I have not attempted to control data inside a grid control, you can set up a macro to be called “on change”.
Do you wish to interfere before something is comitted to your database, or a notification when something changed.

Yes, indeed, a macro called from a form event like ‘Before Save’ or a table control event like ‘Before Refresh’
I was able to discover that the UNO interface “com.sun.star.form.XForm” allowed me to access the columns by their names 'findColumn(“ColumnName”), the row is easily accessible with the variable ‘oEvent’ passed as an argument. This interface works with the form event, I don’t know if it would work with the table control event.
I will see if I can manage to program a procedure or a Basic function that will allow me to have access to the cells associated with a row X and a column X.