Google drive sync not worked?

Still not possible to sync with google drive or one drive? The options are there, but they don’t work. There’s been a bug in this area since 2016 and it’s never been resolved.

It’s not working on linux.

Did you really followed the steps published in that other thread?

Did you actually read the message where I indicate the problem is with Linux? The post you sent is from wisndows, with totally different login boxes and forms. LibreOffice doesn’t seem to have the slightest bit of attention to linux users, although it depends on them for most contributions.

Captura de tela de 2022-06-23 11-25-00

Lol. If you tell that based on me being a Windows user, it’s just unfair. Ok, let me show you the screenshots from my Ubuntu box. It is a distro package, and it allows to proceed up to the Authentication code dialog, and then the URL doesn’t work at Google - why? Well - because the distro (Ubuntu) doesn’t have an “account” registered for its package at Google - but that’s not what LibreOffice does, but what Ubuntu packager does. So no, it’s not “LibreOffice doesn’t care”, it’s distros don’t care about their users. (The package from TDF works on Linux.)

But note that I shown you the steps beyond what you shown :wink: Also note that you didn’t mention any trace of version information.

Screenshot from 2022-06-23 17-32-21
Screenshot from 2022-06-23 17-32-58
Screenshot from 2022-06-23 17-33-26

Now testing with TDF package from Download LibreOffice | LibreOffice - Free Office Suite - Based on OpenOffice - Compatible with Microsoft :

Screenshot from 2022-06-23 17-59-57
Screenshot from 2022-06-23 18-00-17