Grid lines in exports

Is there any way to make grid lines appear in exported images, not just when editing in Draw?

Furthermore, can you make them more distinct or change their style to be more visible? The default ones are a little hard to see on non-white backgrounds.

-1- I don’t think there is something like grid lines concerning drawpages. Only Calc sheets have cell grid lines. The main grid points of drawpages are displayed as tiny crosses, the subdividing points as dots. From my experience (screen resolution 1920 x 1080): The cross is 3px high and 3px wide independent of the zoom factor; the dot is one single pixel. The impression of a line may result from a high number of subdivisions at a rather low zoom factor.

-2- Using the ‘Expert Configuration’ I find configuration variables for grid colors split by document types. All of them seem to be abandoned: type void, not editable.

-3- Searching the web I find many questions but no solutions concerning the printing/export of draw grids.

-4- A workaround is available: “Virtual Squared Paper” as a shape in the backround. See this topic, in specific my answer there which has attached a demo.

Please report here if you find better information.