Have can be implemented in Delphi output data in libre office calc?

was necessary output in libre office calc , but I can not find documentation to solve this problem , help please.

1 Like

ask in some Delphi forum, not here!

It not reallly clear to me what you want to achieve. Do you want to get (A) Delphi data into a Calc sheet or (B) Calc data in to Delphi?

Which direction ever you go you need to look into the input and output formats of Calc and Delphi and see if there is a common format.
For Calc formats please look into the free manual http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/

So many ppl have so unreadable English nowadays … especially new ppl on ALO.

@rautamiekka:
Look who’s talking!

@karolus: What’s wrong with mine ?

@rautamiekka:
Do you think it’s cool to use abbreviations like ppl ?

Who’s English is perfect may throw a stone. — We are not all that fortune to have great schools and/or other chances to learn English…

@ROSt53 - Of course, I agree with you. But there is a difference between trying hard and still having some errors in a text on the one hand and writing in a slapdash manner, using also regional abbreviations, and then shift the problem to the reader on the other hand. Finnish schools, of course may train their students perfectly. At least in Germany there is a tendency to admire the Finnish school sytem based on its performance in some rankings like the revelation of education.

@Lupp, using abbreviations doesn’t make anyone cooler, and I don’t think it makes me cooler nor that it’s cooler. It’s faster and less space usage. Doing the same IRL doesn’t work; imagine saying “… especially new p p l on ALO/ALO”.

Ok! Everyone be glad with himself.

@rautamiekka wrotes: …It’s faster and less space usage

ROFL

@karolus: Quit jumping on my toes for no reason.

I’m sure you’ll find the answer here