Hi, my computer language is french. However all the LO menus are in greek. But not real greek, translation of each french letter in a greek letter. Thanks for help !!

LO version : 4.3.3.2

menus are in greek. But not real greek

This does not sound sane actually. Try to describe your problem in plain English or provide a screenshot. And, as asked by Lupp, tell what is your operating system/locale.

menus are in greek. But not real greek

This does not sound sane actually. Try to describe your problem in plain English or provide a screenshot. And, as asked by Lupp, tell what is your operating system/locale.

@gabix it’s actually sane. Please see my answer

Please, see my comment.

I had the same issue. In my case, it ended up being a corrupted font. I’m using MacOs Mojave. To fix it, I restored the system fonts. Restore fonts that came with your Mac using Font Book - Apple Support
In the Font Book app on your Mac, choose File > Restore Standard Fonts.
Now I need to reinstall the fonts that were removed, but first I’ll verify them to make sure I don’t reinstall the corrupted font. Hope that helps.

See also how-to-reset-lang-font/43960.

(link added by ajlittoz)

[Your computer may speak French. Nonetheless you can choose another language for the User Interface (UI) of LibreOffice. I am German e.g. but mostly use ‘English (UK)’ for the UI.]

Did you already try to (carefully!) reset your user profile? See this wiki page.
User profile corruption is well known to be a cause for strange errors.

(Editing:) I cannot think of a possible cause then, and thus also not suggest a solution.
Since 4.3.3 is rather ancient now, you might, however try a complete uninstall followed by a fresh install of LibO V5.2.y.
BTW: What’s your OS / version?
You may also read this thread.

#That looks like pseudo localization

Here is another person that have the exact same problem as yours, only with English words transliterated using Greek alphabet. As you can see in the screenshots:

• ΣΥΜ → SUM. Υ and Μ are upper case Upsilon and Mu, not Latin Y and M
  • The options dialog has Δεϕαυλτ - Ενγλιση (ΥΣΑ) which transliterates to Default - English (USA). Similarly Εναβλεδ, ΛοχαεEnabled, Locale
  • The menu reads Εδιτ ςιεω Ινσερτ Φορματ Τοολσ Δατα Ωινδοω Ηελπ which are simply Edit View Insert Format Tools Data Window Help transliterated

All of them are not real Greek words

In Libre Office a pseudo language called qtz is used while testing. Probably you’ve used some beta or internal testing version, or the pseudo testing language was accidentally publicly released which may be quickly solved by updating the application. Or try changing the interface language to another language and see if it displays correctly

#Strange font/characters in some apps
Windows pseudo-localization

That’s pseudolocalization used to test compatibility across different languages. Microsoft and others have been doing it for years now.

During most development, the only language that has 100% coverage is en-us because 100% of primary development on Windows is done in Redmond.

Running non-US locales on insider builds, especially in Skip Ahead and Fast Ring, are only shipped with en-US and Pseudoloc’d locales. OP is definitely using en-UK (“programme”) which means that a large number of strings are probably pseudoloc’d. This helps identify non-localized strings

it’s weird enough that it won’t make it into retail through an automated check (there’s a lot of zero-width spaces in there, too, which aren’t allowed in normal translations for the most part).

Strange font/characters in some apps

My UI language is french, and reseting the user profile do not change anything.