Hide guide lines around paragraph and sentences

I am getting grey lines around paragraph and sentences any Idea how to get rig of them

Living Well After a Stroke for support 2.odt (27.2 KB)
Living Well After a Stroke for support.odt (27.2 KB)

Msg edited to include the file as requested ( I hope one of these is the right format)

Version: 7.5.3.2 (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 9f56dff12ba03b9acd7730a5a481eea045e468f3
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19045; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: en-GB (en_GB); UI: en-GB
Calc: threaded

Please share this example as a Writer file (ods). Are the contents of this document result of generating a TOC (table of contents)? - Cheers

We can’t tell from such a blurred screenshot (no enough definition) and you didn’t enable View>Formatting Marks (or at least it doesn’t show up in the text part).

A very general remark failing any information on your document: such gray boundaries usually indicate a table, a section, a frame or a text box.

I guess you are doing everything manually (as shown by the ragged alignment of “Pg” and the use of the Properties side pane.

Attach your .odt document to your edited question and mention OS name and LO version.

@PaulDennant - Thanks for your uploaded sample files!

The paragraphs and characters of your first page have got a (manually inserted) border in grey. See attachment - paragraph properties of text body paragraph.

How to delete the borders:

• select the entire text (of page 1) from the empty paragraph (it is the paragraph above i. Introduction … to the last paragraph 8. Conclusion … and hit shortcut CTRL + M or go to Format menu | delete manual formatting (translated from German) and hit this. The borders will disappear. Same procedure for page 2…

Please notice that there are more elegant ways to create a TOC. If required start a new topic/question. - Cheers

Thank you that has fixed it. This is my first attempt at writing, just getting to know Libre.

Thank you