How can I convert excel to PDF and keep all format from excel file ?

Hi all,
Currently, I can covert from excel to pdf by command line, but I have problem about front after convert.
In excel file I used Times new roman font, but after convert to pdf I found the font in PDF file is different with it.
Please help me how can I fix this problem.

P/s: My excel file in Japanese language, and I’m using Libreoffice 5.0 and centos 7

Thank you very much

What font do you see when open the file in LibreOffice Calc (not in command line, but usual way, interactively)? Is it Times New Roman as expected? Is export to PDF from LibreOffice window the same as using command line?

I advise you to file a bug report at https://bugs.documentfoundation.org and attach sample excel file there to reproduce the problem.

If I use MS Excel to convert to PDF, everything is fine, but when I convert from Libreoffice, the font from PSD is different with excel file.

Do you use Excel on the same system (CentOS - possibly under Wine)? The question is if the required font installed on the system?

No, I don’t. I open excel in windows. But I have tried install Libreoffice in windows and convert to PDF, the result is the same when I do it in Centos.

So my advise remains: please file a report with sample file attached, preferably also with a PDF where the problem is seen, and a PDF created with Excel for reference.