How can I download Help in English?

When I click on Help while in Writer, I get message: The LibreOffice built-in help for current UI language (English (USA)) is not installed on your computer.

Thank you. I downloaded the help pages successfully, and I appreciate the tip that the pages will appear in the browser, MPM

I can’t upvote this question? Well then administrator - ADD MY VOTE! What a bloody STUPID way to run a webpage - that afraid of spamming? Make them permanently banned and make it a federal broadcasting offense using the webpage for purposes other than intended. I don’t see Trump making that U.N. resolution against his buddy Putin, so yeah, you aren’t that great either.

Go to Download LibreOffice | LibreOffice - Free Office Suite - Based on OpenOffice - Compatible with Microsoft where you can download help files for the current versions of LO.

If you are using an older version of LO, follow the in the archive link near the bottom of the page. Make sure you get the Help version that matches your version of LO and your operating system, neither of which you have mentioned.

Note that the more recent offline Help will open in your web browser.

If this answer helped you, please accept it by clicking the check mark :heavy_check_mark: to the left and, karma permitting, upvote it. That will help other people with the same question.