How can i edit the Ribbon Menu?

Hello,
how can I edit the tab bars in LibreOffice? For example, I want to add the shadow button to the place marked in green. I know it already exists at the place marked red, but I would like to have it inside the ribbon. Is there any way to do it?

(I am using LibreOffice 7.0.4.2 on Debian 10 Buster)

According to User interface help, The notebook bar cannot be customized.
The Standard user interface toolbars can be customised as much as you like however.

1 Like

ok, too bad. thanks for your answer

Maybe this should have been added as an answer instead of just a comment? At least I would have said that on the old Askbot site. Not sure if that is how it should work on this site or not. Apparently even a comment can be marked as a solution, so maybe that is all that is needed here.

One disadvantage is that it cannot be upvoted, although it can still be liked (which I did); not sure if that is the same thing as upvoting or not.

You can click on the menubar icon to show the normal menu for actions that don’t appear as easily accessible icons.
You could also assign a keyboard shortcut (if it doesn’t already have one, check in the menu) to the function so you don’t need the icon