How can I install all the --convert-to filters? I am missing txt:Text but have pdf.

My redhat Linux Libre Office installation seems to be missing the filter for txt:Text. I need it for --convert-to batch processing of pptx documents. I could convert-to pdf (and then to text using pdftotext) but would prefer direct to text. It is frustrating because the filter is missing from my installation or cannot be found. Filter to pdf is VERYslow (probably because of the embedded images) and I’m hoping txt:Text is faster because it can skip the graphics. I only need a formatted text file without graphics.

How can I add the txt:Text filter to my installation? How do I list the filters currently installed from the command line? I know that impress_pdf_Export works, but where is Text?

This command works:
soffice --headless --convert-to pdf presentation.pptx
convert /tmp/presentation.pptx → /tmp/presentation.pdf using filter : impress_pdf_Export

This command fails:
soffice --headless --convert-to txt:Text presentation.pptx
convert /tmp/presentation.pptx → /tmp/presentation.txt using filter : Text
Error: Please verify input parameters… (SfxBaseModel::impl_store <file:///tmp/presentation.txt> failed: 0xc10)

version: libreoffice5.2

installed from http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/5.2.3/rpm/x86_64/LibreOffice_5.2.3_Linux_x86-64_rpm.tar.gz