How can I reset the dictionary?

How can I reset the dictionary so that all the words I added will be deleted and all the ignored words are also resetted?

I am not asking for the document I am working on.
I am asking for the next document. If I create a document from scracth, (not copy paste and then rename an old document, but create a new document) do the dictionary updates I made with another document reflect on the new document?

Ignored words are per document I think. Added words are in …User > Wordbook > standard.dic so if you rename it to, say oldstandard.dic then next time you add a word, LO will create a new standard.dic

To find where your User folder is in your operating system check this page LibreOffice user profile - The Document Foundation Wiki.
There is link to a tutorial on spell check near the bottom of the page

@tropaj
You can also create your own (so-called) dictionaries. See this thread for some details: https://ask.libreoffice.org/t/adding-dic-files/69718

So you can have a dictionaries called, say, “Project 1.dic” and “Project 2.dic” and when you are spell-checking a document and you select to have a flagged word added to a dictionary you have a choice of what dictionary to add it to.

Into the bargain the dictionaries that you add yourself (and also your ‘standard.dic’) can all be edited in Notepad, so it’s easy to ‘prepare’ your newly made dictionary with a long list of words by just sorting your list into alphabetical order and then copying and pasting your word-list into the new dictionary rather than adding words one word at time through the LibreOffice GUI for doing so. Likewise, while in Notepad, you can delete words that you want to remove from these dictionaries.

Also you can switch your own dictionaries on and off if you want. So if you are now regularly working on ‘Project 2’ and don’t want at all to add new words to ‘Project 1’ dictionary then you just switch off the ‘Project 1’ dictionary and you won’t get offered to add new words into it again until you switch it on again: You would only get the offer to add the word to ‘Project 2.dic’ or ‘standard.dic’.

(Unfortunately, on testing, it seems that you can’t permanently switch off the ‘standard.dic’, even if you have a new dictionary of your own set up, but I have a feeling that might be a bug.)