How can I search for right and left curly quotes separately in Word?

I need to change fonts on right and left curly quotes separately, but Word search finds all of them together.

Are you asking about the procedure for the Microsoft wordprocessing app “Word”? This place is not for MS Office questions, but targets issues using LibreOffice apps. The LibreOffice wordprocessing app is named Writer.

If you are asking about Writer, tell us specifically what you have and what you try to achieve. A sample document is always useful. Sometimes a screenshot is also of some help.

Edit your question to add detail and attach sample (and image if you see it fit). Use the paperclip icon to upload an attachment.

I am asking about Microsoft Word. I’ll try them.