How can I set my recent documents list to 300 latest documents?

I have tried all possible ways and I cannot get to view more than 99 documents names on the list before they start falling off on the end of the oldest 99th Document. It would be a freat idea to be able to see on that list every single documents I have created with LibreOffice Writer. Scrolling with the Mouse Wheel. or in the worse case scenario with a scrolling bar at the right of the list pane

Thank You

Personally, I think you aren’t looking for the 300 most recent documents. I think you just want to be able to find all the .odt or .ods, etc. files quickly. Why not use the built-in search tools of your operating system (OS)?

Sometimes the OS tools aren’t very fast so find another search utility. I use Everything in Windows 11, it searches only in file names so it isn’t slowed down by having to read inside every file. I can search on just .ods and then get a list of every Writer document on my system. The results can be sorted by date of creation or by date modified amongst others.

Try an old fahsioned, third party file manager software, like the Double Commander, Total Commander, etc… The se softwares can list a directory, and thy can sort, filter the files by name, by date, by filaname extension and more.