How can I stop Writer flashing when I save?

When I save a document in LO Writer all the icons on the top of the screen momentarily ‘grey out’ and a green bar flashes along the bottom. I find this visually disturbing and I’m not even prone to epilepsy. Is it possible to stop Writer behaving like this when a document is saved?
I would very much appreciate some help with this matter.
Sincerely,
Callfrank

What you see there is the normal behavior when saving. The symbols are greyed out as they can not be selected during this period. What you describe as a green blink is a one-time process. A progress bar is displayed during saving. I’ve taken it with me as a video. The period for saving is about 1 second. The document was 1588 KB in size. Included are some pictures. Since I can only recommend to close the eyes when saving.

Thank you for your answer, ebot.
I did suspect that the icons greying out was behaviour intended by the LO Writer coders. My complaint is that this behaviour creates an unpleasant visual disturbance. Of course I can close my eyes, as you suggest, every time I save something, but given that it’s possible to write code for applications to do all sorts of things, I was wondering if it was possible to write new code to allow people who find this behaviour disturbing to switch this behaviour off. After all, other word processing applications, such as Microsoft Word, allow the saving of text without having to grey out icons. I am new to using LO Writer, so I don’t know if Libre Office administrators listen to the people who use their products - here’s hoping.
May I also comment that its seems rather rude to ‘close’ a sincere inquiry with the statement that the question is irrelevant or outdated. The question is relevant for this user and may potentially benefit other users too.
Callfrank

Suggestions and changes to programs can be made at Bugzilla. On this page here users help other users.