How do I access new fonts?

I installed a 6.3 disc okay but it’s supposed to have 1500 fonts available. I only see on LibreOffice Writer what I used to have in my regular Word. (Obviously I’m not super techy but I work on computers all day) I’m sure I’m just missing a simple step! Please help!

I installed a 6.3 disc okay but it’s supposed to have 1500 fonts available

What is a 6.3 disc and what is supposed to have 1500 fonts available (You could not mean LibreOffice, since LibreOffice won’t bloat your system with that huge number of fonts)?

It’s a disc I ordered from Amazon, PixelClassics Presents Lbire Office 2020 (6.3). It was supposed to give me access to a lot of fonts I don’t currently have.

Fonts don’t belong in LO, fonts belong in the OS.

Heh, their site (pixelclassics dot com) lists “LibreOffice 2020” disc (with LibreOffice plus some “Professional Template Pack” and “Clip Art Gallery Pack” as “Extras”), and “Office Suite 2020” disc, with Apache OpenOffice (an independent office suite, not LibreOffice) and “Extras” including “Professional Template Pack”, “Clip Art Gallery Pack”, and those “1500 Fonts!” you likely are talking about.

First, make sure which of them you had bought.

Second, know that “PixelClassics” is some absolutely unrelated project (and from the first glance, rather doubtful), which packs their discs whatever they want; and those 1500 fonts are neither part of LibreOffice, nor of Apache OpenOffice. If at all, you need to ask those “PixelClassics” about the expected contents of your buy.

(Pixel Classics Presents Libre OFfice 2020 6.3) a disc I ordered from Amazon.

Please do not use the Answer field for comments that are not an answer to the original question, use add a comment instead. Thanks.

Deleting this answer and adding a comment instead would be welcome.