How do I designate page numbering in Calc? Only first page is showing

I’ve tried the Format tab and there doesn’t seem to be a way to designate printing page numbers on succeeding pages of a spreadsheet. Where do I find the option to turn on continuous page numbers (when printed)?

I’m a real newbie using the LibreOffice Calc program. While it is very similar to Excel, there are some differences. So far, I have NOT been able to any tab, sub-tab, or any button or option to click that results in continuous page numbering for my spreadsheet. I need a step-by-step instruction on where to find this info. THANKS!

Look at Insert | Headers and Footers - you can find page numbering, among a number of things, for both header and footer.

If you only see page numbers on alternate pages, check Format | Page and make sure Same content on left and right pages is selected for the header/footer area where you have your page numbers.

If this answer helped you, please accept it by clicking the check mark :heavy_check_mark: to the left and, karma permitting, upvote it. That will help other people with the same question.

In case you need clarification, edit your question (not an answer) or comment the relevant answer.

When all sheets are printed, is it possible to get a common page numbering through all sheets? I mean, like a book (usually) has a single page numbering through all chapters. I couldn’t figure it out.

Select all the sheets (Shift select), then do page numbering

Select two or more sheets (Ctrl or Shift + click the left mouse button on the sheet tab) before calling the print dialog.
There is no difference with Excel in this case. :slightly_smiling_face: