How do I Open a Report Only for the CURRENT Record on the Form?

Hello. I am trying to learn LibreOffice Base version 7.5 (64k), using HSQLDB embedded database, on a Windows 10 desktop.
I have created my Report based on a Query, and I have created a Form to view each record in my Table.
I would like to add a Push Button to my form that will open this Report ONLY for the record that is currently displayed in my Form (by fldRecipeID).

I do know how to create a parameter in my Query to manually ask for fldRecipeID, but I was hoping for an automatic way to pass the fldRecipeID to the Report.

Does anyone know how I may do this?

THANK YOU!

Hello,
Edit 2023-03-17:
This first link contains just what you asked for. In the link see the second example in the link and look at the Invoice form
End Edit
Here are some methods:

There is no easy way to call a report with a different datasource. The report you have “based on a Query” will use this query and nothing else.
Depending on your query I see two possibilities. You could create a small table “temptable” for your fldRecipeID and store the current ID of the form there (reverse to using one-line filter-tables, but the same principle). Then you can have a copy of your report and base this on a query with an appended WHERE fldRecipeID= (SELECT fldRecipeID FROM temptable LIMIT 1) for example. This new Report could be called by a macro, connected to your button. The same button can store the current fldRecipeID to the temptable before opening the report.
Actually I never used above method, as I have usually already a filter-table. So my version of the macro would add fldRecipeID to the current filter, to reduce the result of the filter to one row. My version of your query/report would therefore include all filtered rows, which is reduced to one row with an id as filter.
You may consider to remove the fldRecipeID from the filter after the report is generated to restore the previous state. (Obviously I prefer this second possibility.)