How do i print 9"x6" page styles on 8.5"x11" paper?

We have finally figured out how to create to page styles: a left one and a right one, both with margins so that if i print out the even pages, i can flip the stack over and print the odd ones in reverse order. Unfortunately i just updated and find that when i try to print like this, the pages now come out all centered. ARG!

Help! - lol. Have a great day and be happy! :slight_smile:

P.S. At this point, if i print one odd page out, turn it over and print the even page, they overlap just fine… However they are printed, centered on the 8.5x11 sheet, which means that when i take 10 of these to the printer to have them chopped down to 6x9 size, he will have to perform 4 operations: top, bottom and the 2 sides.

• You can chop down the blank paper “to 6x9 size”, then print.

What do you updated?
Can you share your LibreOffice version info? See menu Help - About LibreOffice, and use the Copy button there.
Have you selected the correct paper size in the Print dialog?
imagen

Test adding a gutter value, setting the page width to 8.5.
imagen

1 Like

LeroyG, looks like a plan! … Will have to try this tomorrow when i have the time.

Version> 28.2.4.1 Am running PCLInuxOS. The upgrade messed up a couple of other things as well. i’ve just gotten used to this… i can’t keep any spelling corrections and other settings for example Caps at the beginning of a sentence are turned back on, etc., etc. i understand what is happening, but it still makes it so the program cannot be built upon throughout the years.

It took a while and i never could delete the Custom Styles that i didn’t need anymore. Page numbering is still a little flaky, but we basically have it. Thanks so much for your input and have a beautiful evening!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apparently i’m going to have to recalculate the margins with trial-and-error so that i can get the 9x6 page to print in the lower-left hand corner of the 8.5x11 paper… How excitiing!