How do I save as web page

I’ve done it some 3 years ago and then got some files: index.htm, stylesheet.css, tabstrip.htm, filelist.xml and sheet001.htm but I don´t remember how I did it.
I’m using FileZilla to transfer my files to my site. I just want to show a static sheet on it.

As I recall it I saved it as .xlsx first and then saved or exported it in some way, but I can’t figure out how.

Export_chart.PNG

As a note all my previously saved files has .htm and not html as file extension.
These are the fles i want to create:

image description
index_fies.PNG

On most browses you click the " … " icon and look for Save Page As. This will allow you to save entire web page; i.e. you should see all the html files, style sheet files (CSS) and other associated files. Hope this helps.

For Chrome, click the " … ", then select “More Tools” and the top item on list should be “Save Page As”.

Thanks , when am I supposed to do this? Is it when I choose to preview the file in web browser?

So far I have only managed to overwrite the html file i’m saving in chrome the way you described and none of the files I need are created ( index.htm, stylesheet.css, tabstrip.htm, filelist.xml and sheet001.htm).

File |Save As and select HTML Document (Calc) from the drop down list at the lower right of the Save dialog.

If this answer helped you, please accept it by clicking the check mark to the left and, karma permitting, upvote it. That will help other people with the same question.

In case you need clarification, edit your question (don’t use an answer) or comment the relevant answer.

Thanks what am I supposed to do with this html file now?