How do i separate multiple lines of words?

How do i separate multiple lines of words? kinda like line spacing, but it just separate each line of word give you an empty space for every other line.

example: when i press enter it creates an empty space at the bottom to write more text. 1 and 2 are separated by pressing enter. I would like to group select 3,4 and 5 and separate them as well at the same time and create an empty space for each line of words where you can still write on each line. is not like line spacing where it just space the lines of words and won’t let you write on the empty spaces.

1 Libre office

2 Libre office

3 Libre office
4 Libre office
5 Libre office

i hope this makes sense.

It is not quite clear from the question whether what is required is: (a) extra spacing between paragraphs; (b) extra spacing between lines within a paragraph. In both cases refer the answer here. For case (a) use the Spacing section > “Above paragraph” / “Below paragraph” options. For case (b) use the Line spacing section setting and adjust the line height as required.

ok let me try again.

like the list below all there’s a word for each line.

line 1. cake
line 2. car
line 3. bird
line 4. bike
line 5. bus

now i would like a faster way to spread those lines in a selectable group and create 1 or more empty spaces between each line and or words.

like this, the empty spaces is still text-able like in 3 and 5.

line 1. Cake

line 2. Car

line 3. Birds
Birds Fly away for the winter.

line 4. Bike

line 5. Bus
The Bus has a flat tire.

The comment parser probably ate your formatting. “… 1 or more empty spaces between each line and or words.” Is this a referencing to inserting new blank paragraphs between existing paragraphs? This is likely not possible, other than via a macro. Doing this on a per-line basis is probably not possible as how a document is rendered (i.e., lines) is not stored in the file.