I can’t send documents via email directly from Libre - is there any way to link either gmail or yahoo mail to Libre?
On Windows and Mac OS X, you can install an application called Google Notifier, and in LibreOffice change the email program setting to use Google Notifier.
If you use Windows:
- Download the Gmail Notifier.
- Right-click the Notifier icon in your system tray, and select Options.
- Check the box next to Use Gmail for internet mailto: links.
- Click OK.
If you use a Mac:
- Download the Google Notifier.
- Open the Notifier.
- Click the Mail icon on the Menu bar and go to Preferences…
- Select the Gmail tab and choose Gmail as the program from the Compose mail in drop-down menu.
Then in LibreOffice Preferences > Internet > E-mail > E-mail program browse to the Google Notifier program and select it.
This doesn’t work. That link to Gmail Notifier or to the Support.google.com page are no good. There are now several Gmail Notifier extensions in the Extension store, but I haven’t found one that has the check box mentioned above.