How do you modify the design of a layout?

Hi,

HOw do you modify the design of a lyout? For example, when I select “Centered Text” as a layout, the text fram isn’t centered properly on the slide. I understand how to change a design master for title and content, but how do I do the same for “Centered Text” or any other layout, for that matter.

If I create another slide and use the "Centered Text layout, the text is, once again, not aligned so I have to redo the same steps to center everything on the slide.

What I want is for the text to be centered correctly every time I change the layout to “Centered Text” without having to redo the manual fitting.

Thanks,

L

If I understood your question correctly, you can set it by position and size.

Hi,

No that’s not quite my question. I can do that with the Align options on an individual slide. But if I create another slide and use the “Centered Text” layout, the text is, once again, not aligned so I have to redo the same steps to center everything on the slide.

What I want is for the text to be centered correctly everyt time I change the layout to “Centered Text” without having to redo the manual fitting.

Thanks!