How does one wrap text in a rectangle with variable corner radius?

LibreOffice 6.0 - I have chosen to use “Legacy Rectangles” because I want to set the corner radius of the corner. unfortunately in doing so, it does not appear that I can “wrap text in object.” How do I get a rectangle that I can manually enter a corner radius size to wrap text? If this i snot possible, I would like to open a bug as this should be possible.

• Create a rectangle with rounded corners (choose menu Insert - Shape - Basic Shapes - Rectangle, Rounded, drag to draw; also can use the Basic Shapes icon on the Drawing toolbar).
  • Adjust the corner radius:
  • Drag the circular control point at the upper left corner of the rectangle, or
  • Choose menu Format - Object and Shape - Position and Size (the same that F4) - Slant & Corner Radius tab, change the X value or Control Point 1, and OK.
  • Convert shape to curve: choose menu Format - Convert - To Curve.
  • Add text to the shape.
  • Choose menu Format - Object and Shape - Text… - Text tab, check Adjust to contour, and OK.

Tested with LibreOffice 6.4.7.2 (x64); OS: Windows 10.0.

Add Answer is reserved for solutions. If you think the answer is not satisfactory, add a comment below, or click edit (below your question) to add more information. Thanks.

Check the mark (Answer markCorrect answer mark) to the left of the answer that solves your question.

If the answer helped you, you can mark the up arrow (Upvote mark) that is on the left (to vote, you need to have karma of at least 5).