How exactly can I set different footers in LibreOffice 4.2.8.2?

Using Ubuntu, we can enable the footers in LibreOffice and insert page numbers too.

But there are a few pages in the ODT where we don’t want that the footer/page numbers to be visible.

How can we set that only given pages will not show the page number in the footer?

We have Googled and tried, still no use.

Ex.: we can set a new style where we disable the footer and insert that style as breakpoint. But then 2 pages will not have the footer and we only need that given page shouldn’t show it, not in pairs.

Please say if our purpose is not clear, will update the Q.

Page templates control if a footer appears or not.
So for pages where you do not want a footer assign a page template which does not have a footer.
For example, the First Page page style included with LibreOffice has no header or footer.
Assign that page template to the page and the footer will be gone.

can you please help in the steps, how to apply a page template to another page in LibreOffice 4.2.8.2?

I just don’t understand this, it has been 3 days without any luck. Now even I noticed that If I change the style on given page, the footer will not show, I save the ODT. But if I close/re-open the ODT, the footer appears again!!! And I didn’t modified the ODT!!! I just closed/reopen it? Is this an irritating bug?

I even tried the untick the "same content on left/right, it simply doesn’t care about that setting!