How I can remove large gaps between words?

They appear when I inserting a link to document, or when i writing the words before or after link and then I clicking space. The text must be justified, because these are the requirements of the people to whom I send the work.

This is a consequence of justifying lines with “huge” words leaving rather few space characters to expand. Each individual space receives a large expansion.

The “huge” word is your hyperling http://www.example.com/with-arguments/or/path which cannot be split because it is seen as an atomic unit by Writer.

You have two possibilities:

• if you don’t really need to show the URL in the document, instead of typing it, Insert>Hyperlink

Type the destination in the URL: entry box and a descriptive name in Text. You keep thus the hyperlink (with Ctrl+click) on the words you typed in Text. Since they are ordinary words between spaces, this will be more compatible with justification.

• if you really need to quote the URL, proceed as above with a short name in Text: like “link” or “there” (and word the preceding sentence accordingly)

Then add the URL between parenthesis, taking care not to turn it into an hyperlink (right-click and Remove Hyperlink may be useful). Inside the sequence of characters of the URL, Insert>Formatting Mark>No-width Optional Break or Ctrl+/ (one or more) to give the line break/justify algorithm opportunities to break this huge word at positions you control.

To show the community your question has been answered, click the ✓ next to the correct answer, and “upvote” by clicking on the ^ arrow of any helpful answers. These are the mechanisms for communicating the quality of the Q&A on this site. Thanks!

In case you need clarification, edit your question (not an answer which is reserved for solutions) or comment the relevant answer.