- I cannot open any calc spreadsheets. This includes ods and xls formatted files. On an open attempt, the status bar quickly moves to the (roughly) 50% completion state and remains there.
- Using libreoffice Version: 18.104.22.168
Build ID: Gentoo official package
CPU Threads: 8; OS Version: Linux 4.1; UI Render: default;
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8)
- One of the spreadsheet files was moved to another user’s account. That user was able to run libreoffice and work with the spreadsheet without difficulty.
- I did try to fix this by moving the user directory to user-old before running libreoffice in the initial users account, but that did not help.
- I did also remove lock files that were present in the directory alongside the spreadsheet files. That also did not help.